帖子

金钱

四星会员

积分
QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-1-11 10:07:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
“humble abode”Wo Ju very popular movie in china , many young people like to watch it , it is describe the young people try to struggle to stand stable in the big city after they are graduate from university. They want to own one house for themselves, but china house are very expensive, although these university graduators work very hard and living life very simple , but after seven or eight year’s struggling, they still don’t have enough money to offer the house first down payment, they ask their parents for help , ask their sister ,brother for help ,they try to scrabble all the money to pay the first down payment , but not all the parents have money to support their children , especial the parents live in village, it is a big difficult question to them , when they are young , they need to send their children to go to school , their children study in big city university , need lots of money , they need to bear heavy debt ,at the same time , they still need to provide for their old parents, tend their younger children. After their children graduate from university, they work for several years, need to set up a new family, need their own house, but the real world cruel, after seven or eight year’s struggling, they still don’t have enough money to offer the house first down payment. This is china young people need to face cruel real life. In 70s, 80s,90s year, after graduate from university, they have splendid future, but 20s,21s year university graduator ,they need to face cruel real life , no house to live , no stable job to work , although they work very hard , try to work in one company for several years, but real life is cruel , some of them need to change their job for many times in one year, because competition too fierce, some of them not only work in the office , run their business ,but also need to have dinner with their customers, need to accompany them to drink, to chat, to sing, some of these customers lustful, some times they try to touch girls here and there , in order to do business in after days , they need to bear and keep on smile, friendly back in kind to them, how dangerous work . But so many university graduators have no choice to face the cruel real world. After they can scrabble enough money for the first down pay, every moth, they still need to pay mortgage to the bank on time, every month need to pay several thousands on, these payment need to last for 20 or 30 years, at the same time, they need to repay debt to their sister or brother who lend money to them to pay the first down payment. They need to feed up their children, send their children to go to school.
I graduate from GuangXi Technology University in 2003 and come to Shenzhen, work in Shenzhen for seven years, my husband and I still can’t buy our own house, in 2008 year, it is a good time to buy house, and we seek a good house, it have three bedroom, two living room near train station, the city center of Shenzhen, it is a good price, we try to scrabble money to pay the first down payment, but unfortunately , my young brother met an terrible accident and die , my sister need money to maintain her business , so we can’t borrow a penny , so we just only see the good chance pass over . During these seven years, I also accumulate some money, most of them send back to my parents to repay debt fee when I need to go to study in the university.
Now Without anything for me to be reluctant to leave Shenzhen, because I know , leave Shenzhen , will give me new life to live, give me new chance to wonderful my future , leaving Shenzhen , I can live in better life , leaving Shenzhen , I have chance to go on learning something at train class , I full of hopping to hope the  better life will coming .

以上是个人随意谢谢, 坚持有英语, 练练英语思维, 勉励自己坚持学习英语, 如有写得不足的地方, 请多多包涵, 在此发表, 是给自己坚持写下去的动力, 哪怕有一个人看我写的东西, 我也有坚持写下去的勇气. 我再次表明, 我在此发一些英文的练习稿, 并不是显示自己的英文, 一是丰富邕宁论坛的内容, 希望结交一些邕宁英语爱好的朋友, 二是督促自己常常用英语思维,练习练习,使自己日积月累,英文有实际性的提高,如有妨碍,或对我的做法有意见,就先对大家说抱歉了. 当然如哪天邕宁地带的朋友, 有需要在英文,外贸需求时, 我随叫随到, 我不敢说我是最好的, 应该可以说, 还能帮上点点忙, 毕竟在深圳外贸行里混了6-7年, 也与一些老外打过交道, 随时邕宁的发展, 总有一天需要懂点外贸的人,希望自己坚持不懈的努力, 能为自己将来的工作, 带来好处.
邕宁地带网免责声明:本文来源于网络、媒体投稿和用户自行发帖,与邕宁地带网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。如果本文内容有侵犯你的权益,请发送信息至yndd@qq.com,我们会及时处理。点击进入客服处理
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

金钱

四星会员

团结就是力量`让我们一起努力。

积分
沙发
发表于 2010-1-11 10:58:12 | 只看该作者
```占个沙发```不好意思``我太爱国了 ```